Sunday, September 20, 2015

TO ALL OF THE GREAT PEOPLE I MET AT RCCC 2015

You guys are awesome! Everyone was so kind and made my first convention one to remember. Thank you. 

I hope you enjoyed the 10 page sample of FLOAT, and are looking forward to reading the rest of the issue. As I mentioned at RCCC the comic is not finished yet, but I am working hard to get the final product to you. 

Unfortunately this is not a full time gig for me... hopefully someday. I will post the final product no later than mid December, but will be putting in extra hours to try and finish sooner. 

In the meantime I would like to leave you with with a glimpse at what's to come. 


Theres only a couple pages left to be drawn, then it's cleaning them up, coloring and writing in the story. 

Check back in on October 8th for another update. 



No comments:

Post a Comment